Quality Tax Advisory That Guides You Forward
At MMS, our tax consultants guide our clients through a maze of tax laws, regulations and rulings. In addition to our main goal of helping clients stay compliant, we also have an intense focus on helping them to move forward in the best way possible.
Each MMS tax consultant brings a wide array of credentials to the table— including advanced financial and tax related qualifications as well as years of invaluable experience gained from working at the South African Revenue Service, before joining our team.
Our tax consultants take pride in their integrated and consultative approach to providing the highest quality tax services and assistance.
Our approach to taxation and tax advisory — whether we are serving individuals, business entities, estates or trusts — is defined by our personalised approach to planning and preparation. Our taxation services offered include:
- Completing personal and corporate income tax returns, advising on the implications of income tax legislation, and contacting the South African Revenue Service on the client’s behalf
- Advising on other forms of taxation, such as PAYE/SDL/UIF, company tax, stamp duty, estate duty, donations tax and VAT
- Advising on capital gains tax and dividends withholding tax
- Estates and Trusts
Our tax consultants can provide advice and insights tailored to your industry, type of business or individual tax situation, benefits include:
- Tax Preparation and Compliance - ensuring corporate, partnership and individual filings are timely, complete and accurate
- Audit Representation - resolving tax notices, addressing tax audits and appealing positions with national and local tax authorities
- Tax Law Changes - keeping you abreast of all the latest relevant changes in legislation
- Advance Rulings - preparing documents and negotiating with SARS to facilitate decisions prior to financial transactions
Please contact us to learn more about our tax services.